5-Star-Rated Pediatric Audiologist in Phoenix, AZ
Your Child’s Healthy Hearing Is Our Top Priority
If you’re looking for an experienced hearing doctor who can help diagnose and treat your child’s hearing loss, then you’ve come to the right place! Our experienced pediatric audiologist in Phoenix, AZ, offers 5-star-rated hearing loss rehabilitation. Modern developments in the field of audiology have introduced treatment options that offer advanced hearing loss solutions for your child. They also offer exceptional hearing clarity, noise-cancellation, and features using the latest technology, like Bluetooth connectivity.
If you have concerns about your child’s hearing, then it is critical to bring them in for a consultation with our audiologist.
What to Expect at Your Child’s Consultation
During your child’s initial assessment, we will learn about their exposure to noise, medical history, other health factors, and family history. Our experienced team will then use the latest technologies to determine the following:
- Your child’s hearing potential
- Their ability to hear in quiet and noisy environments
- How well they hear with multiple people speaking at the same time
- How the size and shape of their ear canal impacts their hearing ability
Diagnostic Hearing Tests
Using a series of standard and specialized hearing tests, our team will thoroughly evaluate your child’s hearing in order to best serve their unique hearing needs.
Standard Tests – Performed during your child’s initial consultation:
- Otoscopic Ear Exam – Examines the ear canal and eardrum for damage
- Pure Tone Hearing Test – Plays tones and pitches at varying volumes
- Speech Discrimination Test – Measures how well your child hears speech from varying distances
Specialty Tests – In some cases, standard tests do not provide us with enough information so we may need to use one or more of the below specialty tests for proper diagnosis:
- Auditory Brainstem Response – Assesses the function of the brainstem, as well as the neural passages from the inner ear
- Otoacoustic Emission Test – Measures the function and the response of the inner ear hair cells when subjected to stimulation
- Visual Reinforcement Audiometry – For children between the ages of 6 months to 3 years old
- Conditioned Play Audiometry – For children 3-5 years old
Using the information we gathered about your child’s hearing history and the testing results, we will be better able to determine the best course of action for their hearing loss.
Schedule Your Child’s Consultation with Our Pediatric Audiologist in Phoenix Today!
When you are ready to learn more about hearing loss diagnosis and rehabilitation for your child, give our friendly office a call at 602.265.9000 to schedule an appointment. To see if our hearing aids with NeuroTechnology™ are right for your child, simply call us at the above number or CLICK HERE to request a complimentary ABHA Hearing Consultation. Your child’s new patient appointment includes a conversation with one of our audiologists, a speech discrimination test, a pure-tone hearing text, an otoscopic ear exam, and a review of their audiogram.
During the appointment, our 5-star-rated audiology team will take the time to answer all your questions about our approach to hearing rehabilitation, our advanced treatments, our standard and specialized hearing tests, and anything else that you would like to know about us!
Come experience unmatched, personalized care at Arizona Balance and Hearing Aids – with our convenient appointment times, we guarantee you’ll never have to miss work or school for an audiology appointment with us!
As one of the premier audiology practices in Phoenix, AZ, our team at Arizona Balance and Hearing Aids also provides 5-star-rated hearing and balance services to patients from North Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, Avondale, Glendale & Peoria, AZ, and surrounding areas.