COVID-19 Update for Our Valued Patients
We are happy to have remained open and seeing patients during the current crisis. Although we’re always focused on the health of our patients, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our office.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- Throughout testing and treatments, our staff will maintain a strict routine of sanitizing or washing our hands. We are also maintaining as much distance as possible
- We will be staggering our schedule to allow for one patient in the front office and one patient in the back
- We are currently putting in place a remote payment option and we are encouraging people to use the patient portal. If they are unable to do this, all patients will complete their documentation in their testing room
- The waiting room will remain closed
- We are offering curbside service for ALL clean and checks, hearing aid repairs, or supplies. Just call us from the parking lot and one of our staff will come out to your vehicle promptly to grab your hearing aids so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your own car
- We are making video conferencing available to those patients who are able to be evaluated via smartphone, tablet, or laptop computer equipped with a camera for history and testing results. Our goal is to avoid as much face to face contact as possible
- We will ask patients to arrive on time for their appointments, rather than too early since that will minimize the amount of time they spend in our reception area. Once patients arrive they will be taken directly to their treatment room to complete any paperwork or business transactions
- We will advise patients to maintain proper social distancing and if they are more comfortable waiting in their car, we will offer to call or text them when we are ready to seat the patient for the appointment
- We will screen all patients using an infrared forehead thermometer. Any patient with a temperature of 100 degrees or above will be rescheduled unless emergency pain, swelling, or infection is present. These emergency patients will follow the protocol listed below. These patients will also be advised to call their physician’s office
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at 602-265-9000. We look forward to seeing you in our office soon!